Changing your mobile number in your SBI account is a very simple process. In this blog post, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to change your mobile number in your State Bank of India (SBI) account.
This is a very important task that you should complete as soon as possible if you have recently changed your mobile number. Let’s get started!
How to change mobile number in SBI online
1) Visit the State Bank of India (SBI) website at https://sbi.co.in/ On the right-hand side of the page, click on the link labeled “Change Mobile Number”
2) You will now be on a login screen. Enter your User ID and Password and proceed to the next page
3) Here, you will be asked if you want to change your mobile number. Click the ‘Yes’ button
4) Now, you will be asked to enter your current mobile number and new mobile number. Enter this information and proceed. Again, note that the new mobile number must be 10 digits, so you may need to add 0’s on the front of your new number is less than 10 digits. For example, if your new mobile number is 9XXXXXXX, you would enter 09XXXXXXXX
5) Now, you will be asked to confirm your new mobile number. Carefully review the updated mobile number before proceeding. If this is the correct new mobile number, then click on the ‘Yes’ button
6) That’s it! You have successfully changed your SBI mobile number. You will receive a new OTP on your new mobile number. You can verify this by clicking on the ‘Verify’ button.
7) After clicking the ‘Verify’ button, you will be taken to a small verification page. On this verification page, you can see your old and new mobile numbers. Make sure that the mobile number displayed on this page is correct. If so, then click the ‘Yes’ button
8) You can now close this window and you will be taken back to the previous page on the SBI website.
9) Now, click on the ‘Exit’ button to proceed to the next page. From here, you can close the browser window. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your mobile number in your State Bank of India (SBI) account.
Please note that it may take some time for the new number to be updated on all of SBI’s systems and websites. This is because SBI uses a variety of different computers and servers for its website. These various systems will require time to propagate this updated information.
How To Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI Using Atm?
Follow below-given steps to change phone number in SBI ATM:
1) Visit an SBI branch location. This can be a bank branch, an ATM, Express Branch or Business Correspondent outlet.
2) Locate an SBI employee and request that they change your mobile number in your SBI account. They will give you a new OTP on your new mobile number.
3) That’s it! You have successfully changed your SBI mobile number.
How to change mobile number in SBI YONO app
1) First, download the SBI YONO App from Google Play or the iOS App Store
2) Give it permissions to send you notifications by clicking on the notification icon in the corner and then clicking on “Allow”
3) Now that the app is open, tap on the account icon in the bottom right and then tap “Profile”
4) Now, go to “Mobile number” and enter your new mobile number
5) After entering the new mobile number, click on “Submit”
6) You will be asked to enter your OTP. Type in the OTP provided by SBI and click on “Submit” once more
7) That’s it! You have successfully changed your mobile number in the SBI YONO app.
How to change mobile number in SBI credit card without OTP
1) Log into your State Bank Credit Card account and click on “Profile”
2) On the next page, you will see a section for “update mobile number”. Enter your new number and click on the button labeled ‘Ok’
3) You will now see a message saying that ‘Mobile number successfully saved’
4) That’s it! You have successfully changed your SBI Credit Card Mobile Number.
5) Now click on ‘Exit’
6) You can now close this web browser window. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your mobile number in your State Bank of India (SBI) Credit Card account.
How to update mobile number in SBI through SBI Branch
First of all, if you would like to change the mobile number in your SBI account, simply visit any nearby State Bank of India branch. You will need to have your existing mobile number and new mobile number with you.
At the branch, they should be able to update your mobile number for you right away. The whole process should take less than 15 minutes.
Note: Once your mobile number is changed, you will need to visit at least one more branch in person with some additional documents so that they can link your account to the new mobile number.
After visiting the new branch, please allow 24 hours for all changes to be reflected across online and offline channels. Also, don’t forget to visit your local SBI branch and update your mobile number in the passbook.
That’s it! If you follow these steps, you will be able to change your registered mobile number in your State Bank of India account easily and quickly without any problems.
In this blog post, we have learned, how to change registered mobile number in SBI account. To change mobile number, you can contact the nearest branch or you can change it online with OTP verification.